Bohemian Wedding Dresses Inspiring

If someone asked me to choose between a vintage wedding dress or a bohemian wedding dress, I wouldn’t be able to pick just one. Actually I could, but my choice will vary according to the season. If it were fall or winter, the vintage dress would be my pick, but for spring and summer, I’d definitely want a more breezy, carefree look that’s just a touch romantic. These bohemian wedding dresses are by Spanish designer Raimon Brundo and they’re the exact kind of thing I’d wear if I were a spring/summer bride. Come take a look at this gorgeous collection!





seen on

1 comments:

Choosing Bridesmaid Dresses for a summer wedding is fun but tricky. The choices are infinite.


http://pinkmarie.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=17_115

Reply

Post a Comment